Who is following me?

Idk how to follow any one using the app. I tried the buttons and didn't work

Mandee, if you click on someone's avitar, a little window opens where your have the option to "follow," along with other things. Hope this helps


So you know what a 78 is? I bet no one else does. :rolleyes:

I have a stack in the garage....that I've already taken them to a local shop and they are virtually worth nothing.
 
Idk how to follow any one using the app. I tried the buttons and didn't work
Click on someones, anyones profile picture and the link to "follow" them will show up.:D
 
You must be a Geezer like me. I know 78s very well as all old "record players" had a setting for 78. They looked like they were made out of bakelite and they broke very easily. I used to have a Victor Talking Box Victrolla which my Mother got in about 1911. Someone stole it from me but it was before they were called RCA Victor. It had a bunch of Carusso 78s.
They are not quite useless as they make excellent dust pans and frisby's. But you can only throw them once.
 
I'd be more worried about the ones who are following you without you even knowing they are there ;)
 
Man talk about hijacking someone thread... sorry!
 
Man talk about hijacking someone thread... sorry!

I think we're all good....just as long as the Northern Kentucky Water District isn't following me. I'd still like to know what a "follower" gets when that individual posts.
 
I think we're all good....just as long as the Northern Kentucky Water District isn't following me. I'd still like to know what a "follower" gets when that individual posts.
That s the most fun I have had in a while , I hope it makes this site entertaining and brings more members not only for tank info but also to enjoy and get a few laughs.;)
 
Man talk about hijacking someone thread... sorry![/QUOTE Don`t worry Northern Kentucky Water District is gonna fix this!:D
 
That s the most fun I have had in a while
You need to get out more... try the beach, ppl viewing/watching always makes me laugh! :p
 
The "young Ladies" of Shangri-La are old enough to hang out with my Mother. Almost. But I remember the group well. There was another record that was a spoof of that called "Leader of the Laundromat"
I got rid of all my LPs and 45s just a year ago. But not before I put everything I wanted on my IPod. Leader of the Pack didn't make it.

The "young ladies" are old enough to hang out with us Paul B :eek:. Sadly, only Mary and Betty Weiss remain.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new