Who is going to MACNA!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquamanE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquamanE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
903
Reaction score
195
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its almost here.

Next week in beautiful South Florida, on the beach!!!

The weather has been phenomenal. Bring lots of suntan lotion, stay hydrated, and yeah, youll be overwhekmed with the show as well!!!

I hear the rev has lots of cool things planned at his R2R booth too!!!!

- MACNA 2013
 
Yes we do!! R2R will be there with prizes and freebies in tow!
 
We will have lots of surprises for you guys. We have gone ALL OUT on this one!!
 
Awesome! I love surprises :).

I'm waiting on another update from Eddie! I want to know about the banquet and activities.
 
We'll be there!

-M&T
 
Haha true... :(

I get pooped on enough at work, I don't need it here lol.
 
I will be getting down there Wednesday, for some extra R&R!! Cannot wait for this one...
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new