Who is going to MACNA!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquamanE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Us San Diego boys are going and believe me, we've got several reasons to be there! ;)
 
Awesome! I love surprises :).

I'm waiting on another update from Eddie! I want to know about the banquet and activities.

Coming soon... Waiting for some last minute details to unfold.
 
[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #EBEBEB"]
Spent this AM and afternoon stuffing registration envelopes.

Full passes and 3 day passes are done!!
beerchug.gif


Only day passes left.

Less than 1 week away folks. Dont miss out.
deadhorse.gif


http://www.macna2013.com


IMG_4594_zpsdd3f934b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]


IS YOUR PASS IN HERE??
IMG_4597_zps600c026c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Last edited:
There should be a Picture thread where everyone going can post to the same thread.That way ppl like myself who will be slaving away at work can get a feel like their attending as well.Im going to make it to Macna eventually one year.
 
There should be a Picture thread where everyone going can post to the same thread.That way ppl like myself who will be slaving away at work can get a feel like their attending as well.Im going to make it to Macna eventually one year.

+1

I think that's a great idea!
 
We need Levenson to draw up his famous reasons to go to macna speech here, it inspired me years ago to hit my first one and never missed one since!
 
I will start a macna thread on Tuesday since I'm
Leaving early to go to disney world, since I don't know what to do with all these money lol Jk jk

3e2asy9y.jpg
 
I will start a macna thread on Tuesday since I'm
Leaving early to go to disney world, since I don't know what to do with all these money lol Jk jk

3e2asy9y.jpg

So where are you now?.

We know we already have people at the Westin that decided to make MACNA a vacation?

Just curious. Any of you here now already at the Westin. Weather has been gorgeous, temperature in the high 80's, lots of humidity!! Perfect for that awesome pool, or the beach!!! I know Rev gets here tomorrow, whoo hoo, enjoy Rev!!!
 
So where are you now?.

We know we already have people at the Westin that decided to make MACNA a vacation?

Just curious. Any of you here now already at the Westin. Weather has been gorgeous, temperature in the high 80's, lots of humidity!! Perfect for that awesome pool, or the beach!!! I know Rev gets here tomorrow, whoo hoo, enjoy Rev!!!

I'm still in Dallas Texas buddy! Go cowboys!! Lol
 
I will be there. I'm also not showing till later Friday evening. Wondering if I can get my conference passes that night so I can join everyone at the cocktail hour. If not Saturday morning bright and early it is! I can't wait I should have gone earlier like some of you and enjoyed the beach.

I'm still in Dallas Texas buddy! Go cowboys!! Lol

Go Redskins! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new