Who is going to Reef-A-Palooza this weekend?

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m going and I can’t wait. For anyone who has gone before I have a few questions I’m hoping someone can answer…is there livestock other than coral sold at it? Are we able to buy it Saturday and ask the vendor to hold things until Sunday or should I bring a bucket of water and a heater? I’m staying overnight at a hotel so that’s why I’m wondering and might visit the city on Sunday and I’ve never been to it but I assume Saturday and Sunday are the exact same? And does anyone know where Ryan from BRSTV is giving the talk is there like a stage area?

Last edited:

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I won’t be there as I’m in FL and went to the Orlando Rap. You should have a great time.

most vendors will hold your item for you until you are ready to pick it up. Most. Some don’t have to room to do so. Just bring a cooler and have some sore or padding in it to keep the bags upright. So for fish, that’s a hit and Miss. I don’t see too many of them at the shows (I go to a lot of them) but some vendors will bring them.
Enjoy you time.

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be there Sunday. Is it common practice to haggle the crap out of the vendors on Sunday? I see peoples say stuff is sometimes cheaper on Sunday but I still remember high end acros still being outrageous.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be there Sunday. Is it common practice to haggle the crap out of the vendors on Sunday? I see peoples say stuff is sometimes cheaper on Sunday but I still remember high end acros still being outrageous.
EXACTLY!!! LOL

OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. I won’t be there as I’m in FL and went to the Orlando Rap. You should have a great time.

most vendors will hold your item for you until you are ready to pick it up. Most. Some don’t have to room to do so. Just bring a cooler and have some sore or padding in it to keep the bags upright. So for fish, that’s a hit and Miss. I don’t see too many of them at the shows (I go to a lot of them) but some vendors will bring them.
Enjoy you time.
Thank you! I absolutely will.

FrostyFrags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup! My favorite part is doing a bunch of trading before the show even starts.

It's also awesome to see stuff in person. I never cared about Bloodshot Zoa's, but seeing one in person totally flipped my perspective. For sure my top hit for this weekend.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 49.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%
Back