Who is running/has run a Bubble Magus E3 skimmer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HappyOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HappyOne

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
Location
Kitchener, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you been pleased with the performance?

How well does it do with keeping the bubbles out of the DT?

Is it fairly quiet?

Any weird quirks with it?

I have 29G mixed reef that I am running an AquaC Remora on. The skimmer works well but is much louder than the newer needle wheel skimmers and it has a tendancy to put micro bubbles back in the tank if I look at it the wrong way. I am thinking of updating it to improve both of these issues as well as to get that ugly pump out of the DT.

Thanks.
 
I have been trying to remember the name “AquaC Remora.” I don’t miss mind, I threw it away because I could not bare to sell it to anyone after I had found out how much I did not like it. It worked, but I think an upgrade will make you much happier. I know I was after I did.
GL-
 
image0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new