Who is this guy?

merluscipo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some info: brand new reef tank. 13g. In day 3 of cycling. Saw this guy on my rock when I came home and turned on the lights. Video attached.

Thanks guys!
 

Attachments

  • VID_20190822_230653.mp4
    24.3 MB
^ yup, I call him Jeff :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new