Who is your tank bully?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keybilly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lavender Tang (Freckles)

He's a jerk to any fish close in size.

 
Last edited:
Domino damsel for sure was my bully, had him in 120 with lots of LR and coral he killed 3 copper bands a lawn mower Blenny & a clown I couldn't catch him he was very smart he would hide when I got the net , I tried everything traps, blocking him three people with nets after 6 months of trying I just made a spear gun with a ink pen and a 12" needle and one shot to the heart and it was over very fast. I felt bad I had him few years but it was time for him to go I needed other fish to take care of other issues. RIP Blacky.
 
Pickles my green wolf eel. Always tried to steal everyone else's food. He doesn't care about the lion fish spines at all.

Old pic
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1378090048010.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378090048010.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 333
Orchid dottyback. Terror in the deep.
Such a wonderful fish on a good day.
Sent from my C5215 using Tapatalk 2
 
My pain in the ??? is my blue hippo tang...she is such a B....when i moved from Maine to SC i tried getting rid of her while i had the chance....but no one wanted or i couldnt find a place to take her...My husband told me i should have flushed her down the toilet...shes a big girl about 5/6 inches
 
My pain in the ??? is my blue hippo tang...she is such a B....when i moved from Maine to SC i tried getting rid of her while i had the chance....but no one wanted or i couldnt find a place to take her...My husband told me i should have flushed her down the toilet...shes a big girl about 5/6 inches

She and my Molly ought to get together and go drive-by ketchupping.
 
Its not the boss of the tank, but mine is my tri color angel. It harasses anything smaller than itself all the time.
 
It used to be my Coral Banded Shrimp until I caught and removed him.

I would say that the tank bully is now my clown, although he is not too bad and does not really bother the others.

Tank Bully.jpg
 
Right now my female clown, but the yellow watchman doesn't take any crap off her. Now her significant other is a different story. Poor guy.
 
My Purple Tang gets along with everyone, including a yellow, sailfin, tomini, and blue tang. Even newbies are accepted. But he always shows them who's the boss up front. I recently got a new Copperband two weeks ago. For two days he was chased everywhere and now they're the best of buds.
 
Bicolor Dottyback
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new