Who likes to do refurbs?

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
2,318
Reaction score
4,585
Location
West Monroe, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy bringing old things back to life. Here’s a couple progress shots of an old Toatronics black box I worked on this weekend (with a little help)

Who else likes to refurb old equipment?
D0FEA627-D0E5-4FD9-8C31-68CCF8C18182.jpeg
31DD6B28-4324-4C60-9D0D-99381C7B24D3.jpeg
9109444A-ABD4-4613-A151-94ECFCD50E01.jpeg
B7C33240-A9B5-4DFC-958A-A2953C04513B.jpeg
 
Wow! I love the idea of refurbishing old equipment to like new, but I am not nearly as tech savy or savy all to do it :(

Google is your friend. It’s really not nearly as hard as you’d think. Try it, if it’s already old or broken what would it hurt to give it go. That’s also been my attitude at least.
 
That's awesome! I love doing things such as this, although I'm very rarely successful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new