Who live streams their tank?

I did for a while but the underwater camera sucked .
And there hasn’t been any new alternatives
Maybe some can do a diy one.

Can gopro's connect to something via wifi? They make a dive housing for them that I wanted to get when I get my tank set up. That way I can get some (hopefully) cool perspective shots inside the tank. Also found a killer cellphone dive housing I'd like to give a whirl as well.
 
Can gopro's connect to something via wifi? They make a dive housing for them that I wanted to get when I get my tank set up. That way I can get some (hopefully) cool perspective shots inside the tank. Also found a killer cellphone dive housing I'd like to give a whirl as well.
I might have a go at making a phone housing with my laser cutter and 5mm acrylic.
Cool idea
 
I might have a go at making a phone housing with my laser cutter and 5mm acrylic.
Cool idea

I think the one I saw was around 300 bucks for the base model and if you got the dive lights for it the price went up from there. I thought something like that would give a unique perspective to photos/videos of your tank. Especially one with lots of nooks and crannies.
 
1638225396104.png



I have one of these looking into the side of my tank. Super cheap, sleek look, you stick the base to the glass and bend the stem of the camera to position it. I have a screenshot of the live feed on my build thread on page 3 or 4 if you want to see it...
 
I bought a foscam R4 security camera.
Couldn't figure out how to stream direct from camera but vlc picks up the stream to enable screen capture which obs then send to YouTube. Seems convoluted but it works.
As long as wife does not turn it off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new