Who plays Mafia Wars ( facebook )?

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Can I add you? what level are you ? I am level 298 with 1100 mafia
 
Morgan - its ok man pm me or post your Facebook addie so I can add you

MY stats ( started 2 1/2 months ago )
Jobs Completed 6860
Job Assists 1440
Most consecutive days doing jobs 84
Most jobs done in one day 349
Fights Won 16771
Fights Lost 2130
Fights Won in Cuba 2466
Death 77
Mobsters Iced 895
Mobsters Whacked 189
Hitlist Kills 50

Mark - lol..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new