Who shops to the uk?

We have some good shops in the uk that sell the same stuff you find on whitecorals but you seem to get stuff in the USA that are really hard to find in Europe
 
As above, unfortunately, importing corals from the states to the UK is a long, complicated and expensive process, sometimes impossible.

Try Fauna Marin for awesome corals along with White Corals. There are a couple of decent online UK coral stores but I have a feeling you'll probably know of them all.

I feel your pain, I want everything Jason Fox Singature Corals list on their Website lol
 
As above, unfortunately, importing corals from the states to the UK is a long, complicated and expensive process, sometimes impossible.

Try Fauna Marin for awesome corals along with White Corals. There are a couple of decent online UK coral stores but I have a feeling you'll probably know of them all.

I feel your pain, I want everything Jason Fox Singature Corals list on their Website lol
Same here !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new