Who Snagged the GB Jupiter Palys the other Night off eBaY!! The Krak Look-A-Likes!!

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Queen kraks for $511 is a steal....The vendor that has them just raised there price to $400pp.............NC

Last edited:

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That old man selling the kraks goes to every frag swap down here and I've never seen him with with nice zoos. He must've been holding those.

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange... Looks like a frag of baby kraks or they are not that happy..

Last edited:

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Queen kraks for $511 is a steal....The vendor that has them just raised there price to $400pp.............NC

Slow down, these zoas came from gmp and will continue to be auctioned off on eBay I am sure. They went for 21$ then 102$ then 511$ for two polyps and I don't know what the auction went for last night. Just because one vendor jacked the price up does not mean they are a steal. Especially when that vendor still is trying to sell Donatello palys for over 100$. Just because a vendor charges a high price doesn't mean they are actuall going to sell there. Gb has already auctioned off more of the jupiters in two weeks then they ever did of the original kraks. Now another vendor already has them so you cannot make the arguement that they are anywhere as "rare" as kraks.

Again nice polyps and I will get one, but once the hype dies off and they are going closer to that first and second auction price.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slow down, these zoas came from gmp and will continue to be auctioned off on eBay I am sure. They went for 21$ then 102$ then 511$ for two polyps and I don't know what the auction went for last night. Just because one vendor jacked the price up does not mean they are a steal. Especially when that vendor still is trying to sell Donatello palys for over 100$. Just because a vendor charges a high price doesn't mean they are actuall going to sell there. Gb has already auctioned off more of the jupiters in two weeks then they ever did of the original kraks. Now another vendor already has them so you cannot make the arguement that they are anywhere as "rare" as kraks.

Again nice polyps and I will get one, but once the hype dies off and they are going closer to that first and second auction price.

Is someone else selling them on eBaY? I've been checking GB's listings and hadn't seen any others listed?

I hope the prices don't stay this high for long, I'd like to get one soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder who the 1st 2 Lucky people were that grabbed them for Cheap. Wish I would have seen them!

Salty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm the person who jacks it up then retracts his bid so that another person ends up paying way tooo much for the GB corals...lol

also, i wait three minutes before and have a bid war against people to jack it up for my dear GB friends...lol

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duke, I wanna see a side by side of the Queens and the Original Kraks!!

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duke you alrady got them!! Haha, That's a surprise!

Yeap... I was the crazy guy that won them the other night on eBay. I couldn't pass them up. Unlike all the palys that came through that people thought were Krakatoas, theses are the only ones I have seen come through that actually look just like the OG Kraks but with pink instead of orange.

Duke hook it up!!!!!!

You know I got you homie!!!LOL

I think there is a major misunderstanding on what is rare and what is not and a misconception on collector and rare palys. Do you think a couple rocks that equal 100 of these are considered rare? Considering that there are many thousands to maybe hundreds of thousands hobbyist world wide, I would think these are pretty rare. Hallucinations are still considered rare and a collector paly but I know for a fact that there is at least a hundred or more just from the collectors on this site alone. I wish i would have seen them before hand because I would have jumped on them. Who ever got them in the first two auctions were very lucky indeed. I have been on many forums looking at what people thought were Krakatoas and what people were saying were morphs. The Krakatoa is a Krakatoa. I have successfully grown these polyps since July of last year and there has not been one polyp (baby) that has come out different than another showing that it is not a morph. These are the first that I have ever seen come through that have all the characteristics of the Krakatoa and would actually call these a real morph of the Krakatoa.

Ah the never ending story.......

Long time no see

I wonder who the 1st 2 Lucky people were that grabbed them for Cheap. Wish I would have seen them!

Very lucky IMO!!!

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back