Who Snagged the GB Jupiter Palys the other Night off eBaY!! The Krak Look-A-Likes!!

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pick up brandon and duke .....for some reason this has became a thread of checking the next reefers pockets.....If a man has the funds to purchase such a piece, then so be it !!!! You know what u can afford so stay in your lane ......no reason to be calling others idiots or crazy for there purchase.....some ppl are into cars some electronics...what ever your into its your thing. These gentlemen are into collecting high end corals .there shouldnt be a Q on hiw they spend there funds ...happy reefing to all ......duke and brandon enjoy them zoas

SlammedVQ35

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pick up brandon and duke .....for some reason this has became a thread of checking the next reefers pockets.....If a man has the funds to purchase such a piece, then so be it !!!! You know what u can afford so stay in your lane ......no reason to be calling others idiots or crazy for there purchase.....some ppl are into cars some electronics...what ever your into its your thing. These gentlemen are into collecting high end corals .there shouldnt be a Q on hiw they spend there funds ...happy reefing to all ......duke and brandon enjoy them zoas

well said kingator :hat:

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+++1

K_red_raider

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

+10

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow. A lot of vocal haters out tonight.

Children if you ask me.

If you have the money, buy a ferrari. Why not?

I hope the haters aren't from the USA. Need some time in Cuba if you ask me.

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
By the way, why the heck are these people trying to sell 800 dollar polyps all the while using a blurry cellphone to take a picture? Especially of a species specific item.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha some of the people on here make me wonder... Why sign up to a Reef Community just to talk trash about people reefing.. I will never understand. But Brandon do you have the Original Krak Yet??

LPSNZOAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha some of the people on here make me wonder... Why sign up to a Reef Community just to talk trash about people reefing.. I will never understand. But Brandon do you have the Original Krak Yet??

Yea seriously..all people do is cry about coral prices. If you want it and have the money why shouldn't you buy it? It's ridiculous..I don't see people standing outside a lamborghini dealership w/ picket signs. People get angry because they can't afford the nice corals and think everythign should be cheap because it's a "hobby". I always tell people if you can't afford the hobby then you shouldn't be in it!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea seriously..all people do is cry about coral prices. If you want it and have the money why shouldn't you buy it? It's ridiculous..I don't see people standing outside a lamborghini dealership w/ picket signs. People get angry because they can't afford the nice corals and think everythign should be cheap because it's a "hobby". I always tell people if you can't afford the hobby then you shouldn't be in it!
great 1st post here +1

LPSNZOAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yet if a vendor said that, people would want to rip his head off and think he was a jerk. lol Funny how that goes isn't it?

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I nearly can't afford the hobby..but at the same time, I don't complain too much about the prices..I also casually ride BMX (which I consider a hobby) and I don't expect to get top shelf parts for low end prices. I get most of my stuff second hand...just like my corals lol. It all comes with the territory..complaining won't help anything. I'm not sure why people look at this hobby so much differently.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I nearly can't afford the hobby..but at the same time, I don't complain too much about the prices..I also casually ride BMX (which I consider a hobby) and I don't expect to get top shelf parts for low end prices. I get most of my stuff second hand...just like my corals lol. It all comes with the territory..complaining won't help anything. I'm not sure why people look at this hobby so much differently.

Just like with every other forum on the web No matter what its about, Your going to have the people that just like to talk trash. I very recently got into big money corals, and I don't have much $ so it takes saving and dedication to get them. But when I wasn't Crazy for Corals I wasn't runnning around on the web talking trash about others spending High amounts on Coral. It's just the immature people that have nothing else to do with their day.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Queen_Krak.jpg

GB Jupiter/Queen Kraks
Krakatoa.jpg

GB Original Krak
Master_Krakatoa.jpg

GB Master Krak

These are some Gorgeous Palys!!

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back