Who watches Outsourced?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dougers31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
212
Location
Albert lea, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd post a clip of one of my favorite tv moments of the year... Feel free to watch the entire episode...:nerd:

[video=hulu;t5Bx4eNS6N3-RPlstFOrOg]http://www.hulu.com/watch/204815/outsourced-a-sitar-is-born[/video]
 
I'm guessing no one watches the show.... Gonna bump it anyways;) If you watch the very end there is a longer version of the song and dance routine. My wife and I have prolly watched it at least 10 times...sad I know.
 
Last edited:
i watch it. very funny.
the full movie is better but i still enjoy it
 
I watch it, part of my Thursday night comedy show list LOL. It is hilarious, although last nights show seemed off to me.
 
Yeah, the whole train thing seemed off. I did like D.Bader's character learning how to meet women.
 
Yeah the train thing was the part I'm talking about. It kind of weirded me out, even the set looked kind of cheezy and not put together well.

Any scene with Pippa Black is an amazing one LOL......she is so friggin HOT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new