Who's getting new QuietDrives this week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, what a busy last couple of weeks!

BUT... From what I've been seeing and hearing, many folks are expecting their new QuietDrive Vortech pumps very soon!

Let the reviews, (and extremely quiet/powerful water), FLOW!

Be sure to post your thoughts!

Thanks, All!

Randy
EcoTech Product Test Team

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tongue in Cheek mine arrived Yesterday finally... AWESOME,WOW,Where do I buy the upgrade kits.... Just a few of my thoughts after I switched it on... Yes I am a member of the PTT so you may be thinking 'Great another paid commercial' but no... What you won't know is that I didn't want one... I had just purchased 2 Brand New MP40wes and wasn't impressed that I didn't know about the QD's and wasn't convinced that by changing the Driver (control box) it would make any difference to the noise... (Randy will confirm I was very vocal...) Well shut my mouth and spank me stupid... If I turn off the Original MP40wes (now 6 months old) the Radion fans make more noise at 60% Gyre mode than the QD... at 100% its sucking corals along the sand bed... My Fungia don't like it at 100%.. hahaha Turn off the Radions and I can hear my Skimmer... Turn off the Skimmer I can hear the return pump... Still can't hear the QD.... Once I have convinced the Boss Upgrade Drivers will be purchased Yes Purchased for my 2 nearly new MP40wes units... Here are some pictures of the unboxing...
_SAM0128.jpg
_SAM0131.jpg
_SAM0133.jpg
_SAM0136.jpg
_SAM0138.jpg

Eric81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received the MP10 yesterday....first VorTech that I have ever had, but I am very impressed with its power and range of modes/options. It is truly silent!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back