Who's ready for some Modern Warfare 3?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaytizzle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Been playing mw3 for a few hours now and just have to say I think black ops is way better. Might be because I like the slower pace but OMG mw3 is so fast paced that I cant keep up with it. I must just be getting to old, hopefully I csn get used to it.

I actually have difficulty playing with assault rifles. They're far too slow and cumbersome(mobility is too low). I have to play with a SMG to maintain any decent pace. I never used SMGs in Blops (always used AUG)... already max leveled my UMP45 and got gold camo for it on MW3 launch day.
 
Anybody having connection issues while playing ''Online'' with friends?
 
Anybody having connection issues while playing ''Online'' with friends?
Yep... they're at their worst about 8PM central time. I guess that's when all the little kids are still going and the adults are starting to get on. I usually play with a full party of 6 and it can take us several minutes to get a game sometimes.
 
It's not just the game but the lag and getting kicked off because of server overload. Glad
i'm not the only one with issues :tongue:!!!
 
These issues are typical each time a new game comes out, the connections will get better in a couple weeks. Haven't gotten booted but the games are a little laggy and take forever to find a lobby with a party of six. It sucks there is already kids glitching and modding, that is my biggest complaint.
 
Another reason why Battlefield 3 is better, lol. They have dedicated servers!
Lol... troll! Dedicated servers have their pros and cons. They're certainly not a cure-all like people want to believe.

As bct15 said, everything will smooth out over the next month or so. We should also be getting some intial patches coming through to cover known glitches. I haven't run across too many problems, though. I only came across a handful of legit cheaters in black ops over the course of 359 hours played (330+ in team deathmatch) so if MW3 comes close to those rates, I won't complain. The lagging and in-game issues are a little bad at time but not that big of a deal right now.
 
Lol... troll! Dedicated servers have their pros and cons. They're certainly not a cure-all like people want to believe.

As bct15 said, everything will smooth out over the next month or so. We should also be getting some intial patches coming through to cover known glitches. I haven't run across too many problems, though. I only came across a handful of legit cheaters in black ops over the course of 359 hours played (330+ in team deathmatch) so if MW3 comes close to those rates, I won't complain. The lagging and in-game issues are a little bad at time but not that big of a deal right now.

Tried everything tonight with a buddy that is tech smart. Still not able to stay connected. And tonight, a new issue.... while in a party, is kicks me out, but also kicks out the rest of the party (that I'm not hosting) out of the game. So.... I decided to play BF3, and never was logged off once!! Love MW3, but issues are haulting me now.
 
You'll get a good connection if you go to the website and see which ports to forward from your router for mw3, makes a big defference.
 
Well today found out my server isn't producing steady numbers, high, low, and back and forth. Spent 2 hrs on the phone with customer service. Hopefully getting back online with the game somtime soon. New modem and a tech coming out soon.
 
how many of you using elite.callofduty.com if so add i just created a group named REEF2REEF add yourselves
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new