Who's upgrading/making changes to their tank this week????

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,948
Reaction score
54,435
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly, I am not doing anything with my tank this week, so I am wondering which of you are making changes to your tanks. Are you getting a new shipment of corals this week? Upgrading your lights? Getting a dream fish? Share your tank plans for all of us!
 
I am going to finally glue a bunch of frags on to my aquascape that have been sitting on a frag rack.
Move a bit of rock around.
possible transfer a fish from one tank to another
and if i get enough time start running another dedicated circuit for this tank.
 
Rear eurobracing is going in The FrankenReefer 450

IMG_2662.jpeg

IMG_2884.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new