Whose got some cool stickers?

captainbeardly

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Messages
121
Reaction score
123
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my new system setup and looking for some cool stickers to decorate it.

image.jpg
 
If you order from Saltwateraquarium.com, they have lots of stickers for popular reefing brands that are free with $20 orders. That’s how I’ve gotten most of mine
 
If you order from Saltwateraquarium.com, they have lots of stickers for popular reefing brands that are free with $20 orders. That’s how I’ve gotten most of mine
Well dang I didn’t know that I just spent like 2k the other day lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new