Why All-For-Reef don't have potassium

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefBeta
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My goal is improve values of elements, almost all or all.. I don't care...

So, for you Lou, what the best tropic marin product to do this?

-A k
-all for reef
-pro coral mineral
-others

My favorite was all for reef but it's doesn’t have potassium..
If you are talking about "trace elements" alone, then AFR is not your answer. AFR is mostly for Ca and alkalinity. The traces in it are to "maintain" proper concentrations due to usage from the AFR being added.
For Trace elelement supplimentation alone, the best appraoch is Trace A and Trace K. If you want to boost Potassium, you then need to also add Potassium separately. Potassium is not considered a "Trace Element" due to the high concentration in the salt water solution. Here is the product I would recommend for Potassium concentration increase:
https://www.tropic-marin-smartinfo.com/potassium?lang=en
I hope this is helpful.

Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new