Why can't I get acrylic very clear???

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwelveL16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I used the same pad when going between the steps. Didn't seem to make any difference.
 
Holy hell, there is no better feeling then feeling like you got your money's worth on something got the novus 3 step today and my tank looks brand freaking new. What a great product. Thanks guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new