Why do i keep getting theses popups? ( site related)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RockRash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RockRash

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
4,942
Location
Norco CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time I click on a sub forums or thread I get this popup confirming in not a robot.

Screenshot_20250306-001836_Chrome.jpg



almost every other click I get this. It happened 4 times making this thread.

Screenshot_20250306-001937_Chrome.jpg


I'm on mobile, using the same wifi as always. This problem just started this evening.
 
Usually if something like this happens on my end I turn off the WiFi on my phone and it works perfectly fine!
 
Every time I click on a sub forums or thread I get this popup confirming in not a robot.

Screenshot_20250306-001836_Chrome.jpg



almost every other click I get this. It happened 4 times making this thread.

Screenshot_20250306-001937_Chrome.jpg


I'm on mobile, using the same wifi as always. This problem just started this evening.
I mean, how do we know that you're not a robot??

1741281536648.png
 
Well I've tried 3 times to quote messages and get the oops message, I can't like or quote anything. I do have wifi off so I'm not sure what the problem is. I can assure you I'm not a robot.. although, that's exactly what a robot would say. Dang! Lol.
 
I've tried resetting my phone, turning off wifi I'm clueless on how to proceed. It really makes this unenjoyable.
 
Well I've tried 3 times to quote messages and get the oops message, I can't like or quote anything. I do have wifi off so I'm not sure what the problem is. I can assure you I'm not a robot.. although, that's exactly what a robot would say. Dang! Lol.
Can you translate this sentence:
"Beep bop boop beep bop, ding!"

I've tried resetting my phone, turning off wifi I'm clueless on how to proceed. It really makes this unenjoyable.
That's weird, sorry to hear you're having trouble. The only time I get that "Opps we ran into a problem" message (which is not often) I refresh the R2R page I'm on, and then it seems to work fine. Are you sure it's your phone or wifi, and not something with the site at that particular moment?
 
Well I've tried everything, I have no idea what's up. Its still happening I'm getting both messages constantly.
Screenshot_20250307-233246_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20250307-233417_Chrome.jpg


Is there a mod or admin that can help? Its taking me 3 to 4 times to like or reply to a post.

here's another picture of me trying to update this thread. I'm at a loss. It took me multiple tries just to post this picture.

Screenshot_20250307-234251_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited:
Every time I click on a sub forums or thread I get this popup confirming in not a robot.

Screenshot_20250306-001836_Chrome.jpg



almost every other click I get this. It happened 4 times making this thread.

Screenshot_20250306-001937_Chrome.jpg


I'm on mobile, using the same wifi as always. This problem just started this evening.
Cloudflare doesn't host the site. They are basically a web application firewall with CDN and other services that manage traffic to the site. They were implementing a new firewall rule sets not to long ago. They may need to be adjusted so that they're not as strict.

The times between challenges (the "popup" you are seeing) can be inreased too. That way you wont see them as often.
 
You've got something weird going on for sure. I'm sure the mods will get this sorted out for you. Good luck!
 
Well I've tried everything, I have no idea what's up. Its still happening I'm getting both messages constantly.
Screenshot_20250307-233246_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20250307-233417_Chrome.jpg


Is there a mod or admin that can help? Its taking me 3 to 4 times to like or reply to a post.

here's another picture of me trying to update this thread. I'm at a loss. It took me multiple tries just to post this picture.

Screenshot_20250307-234251_Chrome.jpg
I have the same thing going on. Challenges and oops errors. I usually use an old, outdated Chromebook, and I thought that was the problem. ( lap top doesn't have a touch screen, and I hate my phone :p) Nice to know I'm not alone.

I'll try rebooting my router.
 
Finally got around to rebooting everything, nada. Still errors and challenges.
Same for me I tried everything nothing worked. Although I will say the last 4 or 5 hours I haven't had a problem. So maybe it fixed? Hopefully lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new