Why is he holding this tang?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trever
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If I was to guess.

It's sick/injured and needs assistance eating in a tank full of other fish that would snatch the food away.

A demonstration of a very well trained/calm fish that can be held and hand fed.

Hippo tangs are weird Yo, and maybe it likes it.

Side note, I know they get big, but I rarely see specimens with something to compare their size to, and this one still has a ways to go. Beauty fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new