Why is my hammer all puffy??

BigBoyReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never seen it like this before. What does it mean?

2E087314-0CD5-4F2E-8BF9-6156020DC0CF.jpeg

745475D8-1DC7-460B-841A-89B5BF8575ED.jpeg
 
Looks like a new tank. Maybe the coral is too close to the lights? When did you add it? When did it start looking like this?
 
Looks like a new tank. Maybe the coral is too close to the lights? When did you add it? When did it start looking like this?
It only started looking like this 3 days ago it’s been in that same exact place for over a month I have no clue what’s wrong with it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new