Why is the radion still on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidm777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

davidm777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
123
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
Why is this thing still on?
I used the AB+ as base them modified it.



56066.jpg
56064.jpg
56062.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new