Why...just why?!

Tyler_Fishman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
231
Reaction score
126
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why animal planet? Why does Tanked exist? It’s horrid, the stocking, the decor, the message? I can go on forever, they put a bunch of sensitive species together and ugh
Who else agrees that this “show” is an abomination
 
No need for such R2R negativity on Christmas day. Your comment has been posted a thousand time. Most of us agree. :)
 
The fake coral always bothers me. I even like the FOWLR look more imo. They do make some questionable stocking choices though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new