!!!Why not.............VECTORMAN FINALLY!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

This is just about as far as I ever got with video games. Well maybe some original playstation around the turn of the millennium and of course I got into the Zelda with the Ocarina, but after that, they passed me by pretty quick. So I’m kind of stuck in the 90s for sure when it comes to gaming as they say, and really more the 80s, as I do still have my NES that gets dusted off every now and then for a few rounds with Iron Mike and maybe some Kung Fu.

The Genesis years were good years, and with them brought games like Pit Fighter and Boogerman, Earthworm Jim! I'm mean come on that was amazing. Then there was Vectorman which was just plain cool.

So when I was scraping through the personal annals of nostalgia for something to call this acro, Vectorman is what came to mind. Just popped in there. So I went and dug up the old original cartridge, and sure enough. There on the cover was the spherically constructed green and blue icon who had just become the namesake of this remarkable acro. Perfect I thought. And that was that. Easy one. Now I just had to wait a while before I could really get a good shot of it and try not to clip it too much. That was about two years ago.

Now there’s a few of you out there with this guy already I know. And maybe we should run this one by Bouncingsoul just to make sure that we’ve got something at least a little unique here before we get to crazy. I mean I know there a few like this one floating around, in fact the old Hulk was pretty close. This is one of those corals I have been adding to special grab bags for a while now. Or, if you asked me for something from the “stash”, I may have suggested this one, but then teased you with a description and said something like “yeah its pretty sweet but no, I haven’t shot it yet. But it's cool I swear”

Well, I am sorry it took me this long but when I looked it this thing today, I knew he was going in the pic tank immediately. The Vectorman is looking better than ever. It's time to showcase him a little. A sweet blue and green/yellow Horrida type variant that has just come into its own so well in captivity the last couple years. Not a fast grower and he never really encrusted much either, but I've been pounding him with light and it's fair to say, he's not a frag any more.

So yeah, it's another "Fill in the blank"-Man sps, named after some bygone video game robot. But whatever. If you guys think I really take these names seriously then you may be giving me more credit than I deserve. Still a fitting name by any standard.

But anyway, anyone out there who did manage to get a frag, please feel free to post pics of yours. I'd love to see how it's looking for you. Or if you just love the game, then let's hear about it too!

IMG_8128-Edit_zpsmvunc6zj.jpg

IMG_8133-Edit_zpsn6jhogzh.jpg

IMG_8127-Edit_zpseo9y8jec.jpg

Last edited:

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say that is completely fitting will be looking for that one soon enough

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talk about bringing back some memories you really did break out the nostalgia. Especially bringing up some earth worm jim havent heard that name in awhile.

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that's definitely a fitting name. Don't reveal all your stash corals just yet Adam. After i do some tester SPS and I'm ready for my first real frag pack, I was just gonna pick a few and let you fill in the rest. I was hoping to get a "secret gem" in that grab bag. ;) If you reveal all your gems, how will I ever get into the cool kids club? :cool:

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Vectorman wow you brought me back with that one. I forgot about that game from when I was a kid.

I wish i was able to add the opening music to the thread. That would have really tied it all together. :)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't believe you even remember the game itself lol

Formative years my friend, formative years. LOL although there's a lot of blur there too. Guess I only commit the real important stuff to long term.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang does it really have that bright yellow in it?

roninmagik1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Adam, you included a frag of that in my battlebox, i am so psyched!!! Thank you!!!! =)

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow...I never saw this post in the past. I was a Genesis kid, and LOVED that game. Next to the Sonic's it was one of my favorites!

Maybe one day I"ll have a piece in my tank!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back