Why should you become a premium member ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoneyPit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for the support. I am going to add a special giveaway sometime this month in the premium member forum. :D


Yayayayayaya, I might actually have a chance to win something in my life!!! Better odds! Thanks Rev.
 
I feel like the only one that isn't.....I bet you guys have a special forum where you just talk smack about the non-premium members :'(
 
i should have one already, but im not bringing that up as it was not my intent to get something for supporting someone in need
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new