Why was humblefish removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaronhome27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that humblefish was banned from the site after years of supporting fellow hobbyist here with 10's of thousands of post and even more messages helping members. This comes a day after he signed a petition to support LGBT members who had been discriminated against in this site by the site owner. Is this the reason?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I see that humblefish was banned from the site after years of supporting fellow hobbyist here with 10's of thousands of post and even more messages helping members. This comes a day after he signed a petition to support LGBT members who had been discriminated against in this site by the site owner. Is this the reason?

This is not true. Humblefish left R2R on his own account. He asked the other day to be removed from the site and wanted his name changed to "rev is a bigot." That request was not granted.

Also I don't care who signs a petition against me or R2R. The allegations are false and baseless. It's an attack from people who don't like me or have ulterior motives.

The people who have started this petition are still members of R2R and haven't been banned so that refutes that theory.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You'll see his request in black and my response in red.

I have so much evidence to refute what Bobby has been saying about me and R2R over this past year it would make your head spin. I'm trying to be the bigger person here. But since it was brought on here I wanted to at least clear this one up for you!

It's crazy how people so easily believe the things they are told.

Untitled-2.jpg

And here is his other request. This is exactly why I didn't grant it. I new he would say that we banned him or something.

3 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back