Why wont they open?

Forgot the photo
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1414797990108.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414797990108.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 199
Could be lighting, flow, parameters, etc....

You are moving along pretty quickly, slow your roll some. When I first started I pushed the limits of what and when to add everything because it was really exciting! Just because your tank has cycled and the parameters are steady doesn't mean the tank is ready for everything....

Just my 2 cents..
 
Ive had zoas closed up for 10 days, and I would catch them open at night.... give them time, there not dead so thats a positive
 
Fish this tank has been up for 9 months and running steadily for 8. This is my small 20 not my 40 upgrade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new