• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wicked Acan Frag Pack

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
2,743
Reaction score
534
Location
Long Beach, Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$275 + shipping. I can ship UPS Overnight or USPS Express. As always, I give a freebie to help compensate for shipping.

These acans have been with me for quite some time now and they are established, so the colors are legit!

5 Polyps Aqua Flare
IMG_6798crop.jpg


4 Polyps Sunrise
IMG_6702crop.jpg


2 Polyps Black Hole Suns
IMG_6226crop.jpg
 
Hey Mike, you want to share those? :xd:

sure!

haven't heard back from him yet, and I personally wouldn't want to frag as soon as I got them, but if u r cool with that, I am down..


edit - boo... they had already sold! maybe the next one! :o)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new