• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wicked Acan Pack

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$325 + shipping for the pack. Can use either USPS Express (if available in your area) or UPS Overnight.

1 Polyp Black Hole Sun
IMG_6226crop.jpg

2 Polyps Orange Flame
IMG_5935crop.jpg

2 Polyps Skittles
IMG_6911crop.jpg

2 Polyps Dragon Tails
IMG_6961crop.jpg

OP
OP
All Delight

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack sold.

I can do 1 more. If you don't want the Black Hole Suns, I can substitute with something else. The frag I intend on using was going to be for grow out so I don't mind keeping it.

brannock_16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Darrell,

I will be in touch with you this coming Friday to see what you have available and place an order! Bday money is burning a hole in my pocket! :)

Robert

OP
OP
All Delight

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a couple pm's regarding my tank. I have a T5 ATI Powermodue 6x24, most of the acans are kept in the bottom portion of my tank. The Black Hole Suns and Dragon Tails are kept in the upper part of my tank in close proximity to SPS. The Orange Flames I used to keep in high light, but I didn't have room for them once I got into SPS so they've been moved into the lower section. BHS likes and can tolerate higher light, the red is more vibrant. But keep in mind that a 6x24 is probably close to a 250 mh. As far as flow goes, all of them are in moderate flow. The polyps move and the feeders sway. The flow is not to the point where the ployps have a tugging or pulling effect. Of course the acans in the upper section where the sps are get more flow, the bottom acans are in weaker flow, but I still consider it moderate, just on the lower side.

Alk is 8-9, trying to keep it at 9, Cal is 440, Salinity is 1.028, PH 8.3, Mag I don't pay attention to.

I just started dosing B-Ionic 2 weeks ago, but that was for for my acros. I've been collecting acans for like 6 years and for the majority of that time I never dosed. Only water changes.

And my camera is a Canon A95 w/ a marco lens.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are awesome man... Wish I could of gotten these!!

OP
OP
All Delight

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you keep your salinity at 1.028?

My friend came over one day and really liked my tank. He took a sample of what water and tested it. After he tested my levels he told me, why do you run your salinity so high. I didn't know it was high, my refractometer was off, LOL. I thought my water was at 1.024. During this span my tank was doing really good. Everyone has ups and downs with their tanks and this happen to be one of my high points. So I kinda just went with it since and I've been keeping my salinity at 1.028. It's been working well for me, of course this makes me use a little more salt when I mix.

Back