Wide eyed newbie

:D:oops:

Some of us are crazy for fish. Some of us are crazy for coral. Some of us are crazy for fish and coral. And some of us are just plain 'ol crazy!
Welcome to R2R!

giphy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
WELCOME!!!, No Rush is a good plan for success! Can't wait, but understand why I will have to, to see your new setup come together.
 
Hello peoples,

I’ve had freshwater aquariums for 5+ years now and recently caught the reefing bug. I’m watching a lot of videos at the moment And plan on combing through the various build threads to get and idea about what kind of set up I want. I’m pretty sure I want a waterbox marine or reef tank but that’s about it. Still a few months away from making a decision so no rush.
Definitely don’t rush not worth it I learned the hard way. Welcome aboard and soak up all info u need to make a good decision for you and ur needs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new