Wierd growth on a emone

JMS98

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2022
Messages
41
Reaction score
13
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Around 3 days ago I noticed a growth forming on mu anemone near it's mouth it looks sponge like should I be worried?

20250220_195901.jpg 20250220_195832.jpg 20250220_195728.jpg 20250220_195725.jpg
 
Did the Anemone expel food?
I have seen it for myself once since I got it 2 months ago but the growth is the same color as it plus I tried to blow it away with no luck
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new