WiFi controller for Evergrow / Semigrow / Reef Breeders Photon Light

Tanx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Oleg , I'm interested in the controller. Can you send price and details to me please. There's no direct message option

ccrewreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Installation is very easy.

1. Unscrew
2019-07-08 19.30.11.jpg

2. Remove original controller
2019-07-08 19.30.28.jpg

3. Install wifi controller
2019-07-08 22.56.43.jpg

4. Assemble the light.
2019-07-09 13.09.16.jpg

Done.
Hey Oleg can’t seem to find direct message to you but can you please in inbox me if you still do these and how much it costs and to the Uk please postage appreciate it

peter86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Oleg new on here I have the it5012 lights and would like to buy the WiFi card don't no how to private msg on here yet how much would it be I live in the UK cheers

Last edited:

peter86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone heard from Oleg yet thanks
Yeah I pm'd him he can't accept PayPal payments due to sanctions on Russia he still making them but can only accept bit coin payments unless u know someone in russia

OP
OP
movoleg

movoleg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am here. But yes, I can send you the controllers because the post office works as usual with any countries. But I can't get money from you because you prefer to pay via PayPal but PayPal doesn't work in Russia.

Lukes Saltwater Tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am here. But yes, I can send you the controllers because the post office works as usual with any countries. But I can't get money from you because you prefer to pay via PayPal but PayPal doesn't work in Russia.
HI Oleg, great work on your controller. I would like to purchase one from you. Could you please send me details on how I can buy one.

Kind regards from Germany
Luke

d bolts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi oleg how much is the WiFi controller for my evergrow it 5080 please. I turn it on and it just lights up red green then blue then goes off?? So think it may be the controller board?

marekd1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Oleg, I would like to purchase WIFI controller for evergrow it5080. Can you tell me the price please and how do I get in touch with you.

OP
OP
movoleg

movoleg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, recently I sent 3 controllers to UK. The controller costs 46USD + 6USD delivery. Please wait till the guy get the package and I will be sure the post works well. But the main problem is a payment for you. PayPal doesn't work in Russia about a year. You can try to pay to crypto currency, but not everyone has crypto money. Maybe you know how to pay to Russia, then I can assemble the controllers for you.

PavelSpak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Oleg, I'm using your wifi controller but a problem happened. the settings will go down and the wifi signal of the MTS-50_2g will disappear. now there is another wifi name and new password. as she see, because the old 050050050 does not work. Help please.

Tigerfish38

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Oleg.

I want to introduce you a new WiFi controller for very popular aquarium lights. This light has different names: Evergrow / Semigrow / Reef Breeders Photon. This is a very interesting and pretty popular light in the world. But I found one big minus it doesn't allow to controll by WiFi.
So, I developed my own controller which based on ESP32 chip. And developed a software for it. You can easily replace the original contoller to new WiFi controller and it takes maximum 10 minutes and 5 minuter to setup WiFi connection (enter router name and password).

It works on any devices: Desktop/Laptop/Android/iPhone/iPad and etc. Everywhere where you have Chrome browser (it works on other browsers, but I prefer to use Chrome).

I assemble and develop the software my self. Now the controller allows you to:
1. Manage light scheduler. Add a point to any time and setup any channel power (percents). Edit a point. Delete a point. Copy a point to other time. You can add up to 24 points.
2. Setup acclimatization: start date and start percents and finish date and finish percents. Acclimatization will increase brightness every hour automatically.
3. It allows to save a schedule to schedule library. Export any schedule from your libraly to file. Import any schedule from file. Share schedules with your friends. You can apply any schedule from library.
4. It allows to very fast turn any light preset. For instance, you like to watch the aquarium at night. You can easily to turn the preset on and the light will turn RoyalBlue on 1% and Violet to 0.5%. After watching you switch the light to schedule mode. Or it automatically move to schedule mode after 1-2-3-5-15-60 minutes (configurable).
5. Allows to upgrade by air. As I said, I am developing the software my self and sometimes guys wants to havea new feature, they tell me, I implement it and they can upgrade the software without USB. (Honestlly, sometimes need to connect it via USB, but very rare, on with critical updates).
6. The controller allows to work in cluster mode. So, if you have more then one light then the controller found other controllers and if you do any changes in one controller then it share changes to other controllers in a cluster. If you have two aquariums then you can create two clusters and they will be independent between each other.

Light Controller 2020-05-26 23-38-02.png
Light Controller 2020-05-26 23-39-17.png
Light Controller 2020-05-26 23-43-54.png
Light Controller 2020-05-26 23-44-24.png
Light Controller 2020-05-26 23-48-39.png
Light Controller 2020-05-26 23-52-28.png
Light Controller 2020-05-26 23-56-34.png
Light Controller 2020-05-26 23-58-36.png
Light Controller 2020-05-27 00-00-18.png
Light Controller 2020-05-27 00-02-54.png
Light Controller 2020-05-27 00-03-10.png
Light Controller 2020-05-27 00-04-46.png

Regards, Oleg.

2020-04-24 11.06.35.jpg

Simo2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the off chance is this thread still going i have a issue with my Evergrow IT series LED think maybe control board has gone so maybe a upgrade could fix this or problem solve

cheers​

Lukes Saltwater Tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok So I dont want to hijack this post as I repect the work gone into this however I have decided to take things into my own hands as I was unable to purchase one of these. I have created a controler that uses A raspberry pi zero and Reefpi software to controll the lights. (Can be used for others too)
I will be posting current updates on my Facebook page "Lukes Saltwater Tank" but safe to say it will be diy friendly and affordable with great features.
Its nearly ready and if you are interested send me a message!

Attachments

• reefpievergrow.png
    reefpievergrow.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 11

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back