Wifi Timer Set to Seconds

olemissdylan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking on the internet for a wifi-controlled timer that can be set for seconds. The issue that I am having is that the lowest time on most of these timers is 1 minute. Was just gonna see if anyone had run into this issue and what their solutions were.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wifi controlled outlets that I use (Kasa) are limited to 1 minute intervals. I know with the neptune apex, and possibly all aquarium controllers, you can turn on outlets for a certain number of seconds.
You may get better answers on tips to get around this issue if you were to explain what you are using the outlet to do. If using for a dosing pump, you could try to get a pump that has a slower output, or reduce the potency of what you are dosing.

OP
OP
O

olemissdylan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wifi controlled outlets that I use (Kasa) are limited to 1 minute intervals. I know with the neptune apex, and possibly all aquarium controllers, you can turn on outlets for a certain number of seconds.
You may get better answers on tips to get around this issue if you were to explain what you are using the outlet to do. If using for a dosing pump, you could try to get a pump that has a slower output, or reduce the potency of what you are dosing.
I am using it for a feeder called Avast walk the plank. I bit the bullet and went the apex route. I couldn't find a timer less than 60 seconds unfortunately.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 63 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back