Wikipedia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke4Life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Messages
3,571
Reaction score
4,185
Location
Winterville, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would the depth and location listed on Wikipedia be fairly accurate information for fish, etc.?
 
I would say yes. What are you trying to do research on?
 
Last edited:
I would say yes. What are you trying to do research on?
The various depths at which some of the common fish are found. I know depth can vary but comparing this 2 some other numbers regarding eels. TJ suggested fishbase for this.
 
It is more or less a pressure issue with depth. Spill you brains:) you are in deep thought and let us in. :)
 
What would you say if I believe eels that are most commonly found below 40 feet are possibly your more fish safe eels?
 
This could also explain why snowflakes go after fish. When pulling up the depths of fish commonly seen is what's drawn me to this, as most commonly kept fish are typically found in waters 45+ feet deep.

Chainlink and Zebra eels are most commonly found shallower than 40 feet.
 
I believe Wikipedia can be useful when it comes to researching about various topics! I didn't know that most commonly kept fish are found in water deeper than 45feet, that's very interesting!

-MJ-
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new