Wild Caught Red Sea Clownfish - sold

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

gobybryant

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
161
Reaction score
137
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking $300 (it's what I purchased them for so price is firm). These are fairly hard to come by wild caught. Took my a while to get them, but tank troubles have sent me back a bit.

Female is very large 5.5-6"
Male is about 1.5"

70113527876__786B6E21-B001-445D-A92D-196EBBF0121E.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new