Will 2 GSP grow together into 1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nanolifeuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nanolifeuk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
152
Reaction score
77
Location
Blackburn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bit of a silly question, i want GSP on my back wall. If I take a few frags and glue them close together, my wall would get covered exponentially quicker ?
What happens when they meet ? Would they outcompete each other, form a border where they meet or even grow together ?
 
Bit of a silly question, i want GSP on my back wall. If I take a few frags and glue them close together, my wall would get covered exponentially quicker ?
What happens when they meet ? Would they outcompete each other, form a border where they meet or even grow together ?
Are they the same strain?
 
Bit of a silly question, i want GSP on my back wall. If I take a few frags and glue them close together, my wall would get covered exponentially quicker ?
What happens when they meet ? Would they outcompete each other, form a border where they meet or even grow together ?
I am wondering the same thing, as I accidently split my GSP as I removed it from the frag plug. I glued both pieces to a new frag in hopes that they will both grow and eventually join...eager to see what your results are.
 
I am wondering the same thing, as I accidently split my GSP as I removed it from the frag plug. I glued both pieces to a new frag in hopes that they will both grow and eventually join...eager to see what your results are.
Logic says it will be fine…. But when has logic ever worked in reefing haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new