Will an LTA attach to a rock?

shoelaceike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
1,034
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have eggcrate under my rock so I doubt the LTA will attach there. If I put it on the sand near a rock he can go under, would it attach to the rock?
 
They are sand dwellars. If it can bury it's foot and attach to a rock in the sand, then perhaps. But it will not attach to a rock out of the sand like a BTA.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new