Will BTA kill fish?

alicia24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I've read multiple forums where peoples bta ate their tang. I got a used tank with a ton of bta probably like 25-50 in there. I mainly wanted tangs for this tank. I do have a 60g cube I could move the nems over there but that would obviously be difficult getting them to detach and maybe be overcrowded. Any thoughts/success stories with keeping fish other than clowns? If it's a bad idea I won't do it as I dont want to waste money. Also I'm curious if there is a broadcast food like a powder to feed the nems since there's so many? Thank you in advance!

eliaslikesfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most healthy fish will not be eaten by a bubble tip anemone. maybe stay away from perching gobies like a clown goby but if a bubble tip kills a fish it was on its way out anyways. I wouldn’t worry about feeding them if you have 25-50 of them. they will be just fine without any feedings and unless you want 25 more it may be wise to not feed them ever

Last edited: