Will clownfish dancing alter tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NicPeg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NicPeg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange question here. My clownfish have been dancing alot. I have a small 9 gal. tank and they always dance in the same corner under the anemone. I'm wondering if them dancing so much and moving the sand around could cause the rocks to collapse? Should I push the sand back into the area or just let them continue?. Here is a picture of what it looks like right now.
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new