Will clowns be ok in refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Efranco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Efranco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
205
Reaction score
344
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my 2 false percs have become really aggressive, I removed the LTA they were hosting in hopes they would become a little more docile, it didn't work. I was able to catch them and place them in the refugium section of my 30g sump that has alot of red gracilaria algae....will they be ok there until I find them a good home or donate them in the next few days. I have never kept fish in my sump..
 
Yes, they'll be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new