Will coral cleaner Revive kill a brittle star???

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabeJLFT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gabeJLFT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
76
Reaction score
34
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had a galaxea that wasn’t opening for a while so i put it in some revive no more than 10 mins past and i took it out and of the revive and at the bottom was a a tiny brittle star. will it die?? if there is anything to save it what should i do?
 
When I dip, I always watch for brittlestars. If I can get them out ASAP and back into the tank using tweezers they mostly make it. If they stay in the dip for 10 minutes, they are done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new