Will it leak?

Sirsentinel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is Redsea Reefer XXL 625. Bought second hand over a year ago and has been set up for just as long. I have the additional center brace installed. Will it leak or do I closely watch it and see if it does?



 
I would keep a close eye on it! Good on you for getting the extra center brace installed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new