Will melanurus wrasses eat red flat worms

Chuck gutshall

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a melanurus wrasse. I got him to eat red flat worm. And he really hasn't. I still see the same amount of flat worms as I did 3 weeks ago. He is always fat so I assume he is eating them
 
hi, firm yes.. :)
 
Absolutely! Among other pests. I have had one in every single tank I've owned. I absolutely love them for any kind of pest control/eradication.
 
Could it just be so many flat worms its taking time
 
Nothing is a guarantee, mine did not touch red flat worms.
Thats a bummer I was hoping to not have to add flatwormx into the tank. Ik it is reef safe but I always try for the most natural approach to reefing
 
They should but no guarantee
 
another melanurus fan here, mine ate red flatworms, but it did take a while before he eradicated them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new