Will my forest fire nem kill my rock flow nem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnewell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tnewell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
887
Reaction score
448
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She is crawling around the tank and is getting close to touching my hammers and my rfa which is in the middle of them.... will she hurt my hammers... or my rfa?
 
She is crawling around the tank and is getting close to touching my hammers and my rfa which is in the middle of them.... will she hurt my hammers... or my rfa?
My lights are out but I grabbed a pic, I’m overstocked on coral rn and I’m just afraid she is gonna touch something and die or kill it
image.jpg
T
image.jpg
 
It will sting your hammer and rfa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new