Will my gsp make it?

footfungus84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
13
Location
Huntsville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my gsp frag. We tried gluing it to the back part of our tank but it's shape made it challenging to anchor all appendages to the surface
1000002435.jpg
 
I see green so I think it will be fine. They can be pouty after being handled.
My urchin finds pieces that have fallen behind the rocks. I let him carry them around til they start looking good then I pluck them off and glue them down somewhere.

PXL_20250719_175849790.jpg


I love GSP on the back wall. It tends to grow toward the light so I like to start them down low. This all grew from a small piece that I glued down similar to yours. It's in a tank with a lot flow and I love watching it wave back and forth. I have to cut it down from the overflow on a regular basis now.
Good luck with yours.

PXL_20250719_175924964.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new