Will my stand fail eventually???????

  • Thread starter Thread starter zach_jb69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zach_jb69

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Messages
115
Reaction score
57
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built this stand and in the back there’s a tiny tiny bit of space between the boards, I’ll upload a pic. Is this detrimental. Concerning? Will this stand give out? Already wobbles a bit side to side. BUT ONLY IF I TRY! so simply. If I don’t touch it and occasionally push them together am I good?

image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new