• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Will ship on buyers dime

Item Price
500 per with RMS and diffuser + shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

svester

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
27
Location
peoria
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
IMG_5108.jpeg
IMG_5107.jpeg
IMG_5107.jpeg
I have two rx30 pro and 1 rx30 blue. 500 per fir the pros and 450 for the blue without diffuser and RMS
Used for around 3 months
 
Willing to sell for 450 each w/diffuser and RMS
 
Gen 5 or 6?
 
Gen 5. Barely used
 
I also have 3 types of mounting systems
 
PM sent
 
Did you get the PM?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new