Will some of your fish let you pet them?

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we have had our emporer angel since he was the size of a half dollar. His name is mezzo.

Sad part first. He's in qt. Did not like the tank move from his only known home a (150) to our 220. I have another thread on that.

Anyway. That fish is equal to our cats an dog. We love him. I can reach my hand in the qt tank an rub his side. I can pick him up an hold him.
He even likes to be brushed with a tooth brush. honestly thought, I think it's because he's sick, but even so, he knows us for him to allow this says alot.

You see, I find this cool an amazing. We do talk to him as well. Don't laugh yall talk to you pets to im sure. It's just cool to know that he sees us, identifies us, an knows we are not a threat, an responds with trust. Thats clearly an intelligent lifeform. So smart. So does anyone else psychical pet or confront their fish? Or is this just a sick fish habit. This is not a what's wrong with him help post.
Screenshot_20210722-205451_Messages.jpg

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me any my clowns play this game.

I put my hands in the tank. They attack my hands.

but it’s all love I’m sure …….
My clowns attack me too if that counts at petting.
I am happy to know I am not alone in this abuse! I prep for it every few days, hands in and the attack....for 18 + years this abuse. I love him though. Yes I do... congrats OP on the relationship acquired with your Emperor. Special.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back